1. Meet Kana’e Soto. She is the cashier of Lanakila Kitchen in Lawai, but was also a trainee in their job training program for disabled adults.
2. Lanakila Kitchen is a take-out restaurant that employs adults with disabilities and challenged lives on Kauai.
3. Lanakila Kitchen provides a Job Training Program and Employment opportunities that teach adults with disabilities life skills.
4. Lanakila Kitchen is a social enterprise of Lanakila Pacific, a non-profit organization that offer services and programs that help adults with challenged lives in Hawaii.
5. This kitchen impacts the lives of trainees by building independance and life skills. Both trainers and trainees have a great experience.
Hi! My name is Alaysia Navor and this is my Quarter 2 Project page. Here you will see all paperwork, the final product, and progress on my partner, Herenui and my project.
About the Project
Our Project is about Lanakila Kitchen, a social enterprise of Lanakila Pacific. This kitchen is a great opportunity for adults with cognitive, physical, social, or age related challenges or disabilities on Kauai.